Finally, my first blog post.
I really had to dig deep to write this post, and had to go back to what inspired me to want to blog in the first place. Its something I have been wanting to do for a while, but life/law school/procrastination kept getting in the way. As you can tell, its been a tough road getting here.
So, here’s a list of shit that inspires me on the regular:
- Funny chicks like Amy Schumer, who are unapologetically themselves
- The entire writing staff of betches.com
- The fact that the Kardashians make millions by literally existing
- My corporate job that pays the bills and treats me well but stifles my creativity
- The Skimm and its founders – they left their corporate jobs and have built a little empire
- My wonderful side hustlin’ friends
…just to name a few. But enough sappy – in the weeks to come we will discuss my dating life (or lack thereof), cult workouts, my shopping problem and the wonderful things it brings me, and reality TV. And by we, I of course mean me talking at you. This is a blog, not a gchat convo.
What inspires you? It doesn’t have to inspire you to do big things, either. It can be as simple as what inspired you to not walk out of your job today, or get out of bed. Not all of us are saving lives here, and that’s totally ok. You don’t want me in the operating room, trust me. So – let me know what keeps you inspired – it might just inspire me to not punch someone today.